We would like to welcome the newest member to our Road2Argentina team… Milagros!
Milagros (Mila) is from Quilmes, a province right outside of the city of Buenos Aires. She has a BA in Theater and Performing Arts and an MA in Cultural and Creative Industries. Along with her new position at Road2Argentina, Mila works in BA’s cultural centers and theater scene. She spent five years living in England and has traveled all over the world. Mila speaks fluent Spanish, English and Portuguese and currently studies German. She enjoys dancing, skiing and, of course, traveling and meeting new people! Mila is excited to be part of the Road2Argentina team and will make sure you get to know the ins and outs of Buenos Aires and feel at home in this amazing city!
Get to know some fun facts about Mila…
- Position at Road? Program Coordinator
- What excites you the most about working at Road2Argentina? Meeting new people from all over the world and showing them around my favorite city!
- Where in the world have you traveled? And which is your favorite? Everywhere! I´ve traveled to most countries in Europe, a bit of North America, Brazil and some other random countries like Cuba and Egypt. I don’t think I can choose a favorite… there are so many! But I might have to say England, given that I lived there for so long!
- What’s favorite quote? YOLO!
- Do you prefer Sunrises or Sunsets? Sunsets… I am barely awake for Sunrises!
- What are the top 3 things on your bucket list? Paragliding, Heliskiing and Horseback Riding in the Andes
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Fly!!
- What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up? Eating Popcorn at the movies. I cannot go to the cinema if I don’t have popcorn.
- Where’s your favorite place to take an out-of-town guest here in Buenos Aires? To dance Tango.
- Favorite drink? FERNET!!! (Argentina´s beverage of choice)
- If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you bring? Hammock, a good book and mate.
- If you could meet anyone dead or alive who would it be? Pina Bausch
- Why should someone come to Buenos Aires? Why not? 🙂
- What is the one place someone should visit in Argentina? Bariloche: ski, mountains, lakes and the best chocolate ever!