Thinking of coming to Buenos Aires to volunteer, study, or intern? Here’s 6 reasons why November is a great time to do so!
- According to Frommer’s, October and November are the most beautiful time to visit Buenos Aires!
- The weather is usually very sunny, but since it is still spring, it is not quite as hot as during the summer months and therefore more comfortable to walk around and explore the city to the max!
- The city is adorned with the lovely Jacaronda trees in bloom.
- Catch the many concerts and festivals that take place during this time of the year.
- It is the perfect time to take a long weekend trip to one of Argentina’s and Uruguay’s many beaches before high season starts – beaches will not be overcrowded with people and prices will be significantly cheaper than in December through February.
- Road2Argentina offers a free wine tasting course for all programs including housing beginning in November or December 2010!